The Kenrich Group specializes in assisting companies that conduct business with the federal government, providing them with consulting services on complex government contracting matters. Kenrich personnel assist clients in preparing requests for equitable adjustment, as well as termination claims. Our professionals provide consulting on general management and regulatory matters including: analyzing government allegations of false claims, defective pricing and other overbillings. Our government contracts specialists have years of consulting experience related to the Defense Contract Audit Agency’s (“DCAA”) Contract Audit Manual, as well as the DCAA’s audit programs. We also provide assistance in negotiations and alternative dispute resolution.
Our personnel have helped prepare or have analyzed numerous government contract claims of varying magnitudes. We have applied our detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards, and other regulations on these claims. Our personnel have testified on government contracting matters in federal courts, including the United States Court of Federal Claims.
Kenrich personnel have assisted companies with entry into voluntary disclosure programs, including cooperation with the Department of Justice and other law enforcement agencies and the ensuing investigation. Kenrich personnel have also established corporate compliance programs subsequent to an investigation.
Our government contract specialists understand the complex business and regulatory climate in which government contractors operate, and we are committed to finding practical, cost-effective solutions to these challenges.
Our Key Services Include
- Bid Protest Assistance
- Change Order Preparation And Review
- Commercial Pricing And Federal Supply Schedule Contracting
- Compliance Reviews And Internal Audit Services
- Cost Allowability And Cost Accounting Standards Consulting
- Critical Path Method (CPM) Schedule Analysis
- DCAA Audit Issues
- Emerging Contractor Services
- Expert Testimony
- Financial Reporting Matters
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Fraud Investigations (e.g., Qui Tam, Overbilling Allegations, etc.)
- Mergers And Acquisitions (e.g., Due Diligence, Integrations, Letter of Intent)
- Project Management Processes And Tools
- Proposal Assistance
- Special Investigations
- Termination Assistance (Convenience And Default)
- Truth In Negotiations Act Compliance (e.g., Defective Pricing)
Representative Project Experience
- Aircraft Flight Simulators
- Army Construction
- Computer Hardware And Software
- Defense Radar
- Department of Energy Construction
- Environmental Clean-Up
- Light Rail Construction
- Machine Guns
- Ocean Exploration Vessels
- Rail Transportation
- Scanner Data
- Shipbuilding And Repair
For more information about The Kenrich Group’s Government Contracts practice, Click Here to download a brochure.